[PLUG-TALK] Do Not Eat

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Jun 6 10:25:17 UTC 2007

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> OK then, so what else are you supposed to do with a twenty year
> accumulation of these tasty little morsels?  Ravioli for robots?
>
> http://www.keithl.com/eat.jpg

Perhaps it's just that it's 3am and I'm burned out on algebraic topology,
but that picture made me laugh for a solid minute.

Were I the type that wore graphically imprinted clothing, I would wear
this t-shirt every day.

If you have a higher res version, I just might have it done on nice photo
paper and framed on my new desk in New Orleans.

J.
--
      Jeme A Brelin
     jeme at brelin.net