[PLUG-TALK] Free To A Good Home: Canon NP 2120 Copier

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat May 12 01:21:41 UTC 2007

   This is a floor-standing copier with a collator (10 copies) and multiple
paper bins and paths. It does letter, legal, and ledger (11x17") paper;
doesn't do double-sided copies automatically. Comes with an extra toner
cartridge. It worked well the last time we used it.

   Since I've refocused my business I don't make copies with it any longer,
and I could certainly use the floor space.

   It's a heavy thing, but I have ramps and a board for my pickup truck so I
can help you move it to its new home. (I moved another copier this way, and
with a couple of come-along winches it's not a bad job to load and unload
it.)

   Contact me off the list if you're interested.