[PLUG-TALK] Re: Chicken chicken

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed May 23 02:39:21 UTC 2007

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 05:03:51PM -0700, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> > You might enjoy this ground-breaking scientific paper.
> >
> > http://3dpancakes.typepad.com/ernie/2007/05/chicken_chicken.html
> And of course the journal paper:
> http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/improb/air/2006/00000012/00000005/art00006

The paper is a great addition.  I thought I had missed parts of the podcast.
It also clarified a couple of the points, The diagram on page 3 and chart on
page 4 really drove home the speakers points in an easy to assimilate manner.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

"One, two, five."