[PLUG-TALK] Was there an afters at the Lucky Lab?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Nov 2 05:51:52 UTC 2007

I did not make it to the PLUG meeting - I went to the ISEPP
lecture instead.  I went to the Lab looking for the afters
crowd around 915pm, and didn't see anybody.  So, wazzup?

1) Nobody went because nobody was interested
2) Nobody went because I wasn't there :-)
3) People were there, and went home before 915pm
4) People were there, but after 1000pm
5) People were there, waved madly at me, and I was oblivious
6) People were there, but ducked under tables when I went by

I'm sure there are a dozen other possibilities, and I'm sure I
will see them all in this thread, but with luck one of them will
approximate the truth ...