[PLUG-TALK] Local Professional Photo Labs?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Oct 4 17:59:53 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Brent" == Brent Rieck <bsr at spek.org> writes:

Brent> Something like this?
Brent> http://www.scanace.com/en/product/ps3650ice.php

Brent> I have no idea how well that might work but it's cheaper than a
Brent> service, even if you have to buy a few braun carousels (they're
Brent> pretty cheap)

Interesting, but not what I have in mind.

I've got a kodak carousel projector, I have about 25 trays of 140
slides each.  The projector already has the mechanics to illuminate,
focus, and increment through the tray.  The one part that would need
replacing is the lens, which is easily removed by turning the manual
focus knob.  I want to embed all the electronics and necessary optics
inside something with the same form-factor as the stock lens.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net