[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] Best live CD for a MacBook -- moved to PLUG-Talk

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Oct 11 05:17:51 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Dan" == Dan Young <danielmyoung at gmail.com> writes:

Rich> I think that the nipple is the only intuitive interface.

Dan> Someone once told me that the La Leche League takes exception
Dan> with that.

It might have been me.  On our first child, we discovered just how
unintuitive breastfeeding is for mother and child.  Never the less,
all involved are motivated to learn quickly.  Second children
typically have it much easier because at least one of them knows what
they are doing.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net