[PLUG-TALK] Kittens and Cats

alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Oct 29 20:04:29 UTC 2007

I have a number of kittens/cats from six months to six weeks that I am
trying to find good homes for.

A number of the feral and abandoned cat population has been littering at
my house over the last year.  My wife and I have gotten a number of them
to the point where they can live indoors and be "domesticated".

Currently there are five kittens who are about 6-7 weeks old. One who is
about five weeks old.  (He was abandoned by his mother.)  There are four
cats who are six months old.  Some are short hairs, some are long hairs.

I need to find good homes for them.  I cannot afford the $40+ a week I am
spending on cat food.

Contact me off-list if you are interested.

--
Q: Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmas?
A: Because OCT 31 == DEC 25.