[PLUG-TALK] RFH: Hard Drive Cables

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 26 18:30:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> I've ordered parts from newegg.com from my Mac without any trouble
> whatsoever. (I suspect I used Firefox, but it may have been Safari.)
> Newegg is my vendor of choice for commodity parts.

   I use firefox, and I've tried opera, too. I've had some problems with
both, but more with firefox.

   While I like them as a vendor -- good products, good pricing, helpful
staff -- it's frustrating to encounter problems on a consistent basis.

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)