[PLUG-TALK] PLUG VS Ultumix

Pomeroy Lab ultumix at mindblowingidea.com
Tue Apr 1 17:39:43 UTC 2008

No Problem. I'll unsubscribe soon enoulgh and you won't get any more mail from me after I have responded to everyone's messages and there are no more Ultumix messages being sent to me via PLUG for a week.

Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> wrote: >>>>> "Pomeroy" == Pomeroy Lab  writes:

Pomeroy> We don't have a mailing list because no one that understands
Pomeroy> mailing lists will join our group or help us. Thats how a lot
Pomeroy> of things are for us. We are all people that were using
Pomeroy> Windows 3 - 4 years ago. I may have known about Linux in 2001
Pomeroy> but I didn't give up Windows so easily.

Forgive me, but I can't imagine recommending a product from people
with that description.

Pomeroy> We are trying to pave the way for other Windows Users but so
Pomeroy> far the rest of the Linux community besides Richard Stallman,
Pomeroy> Linux Mint, and our members have rejected us and criticized
Pomeroy> our efforts. [...]

I would suggest that you consider the possibility that they were correct.

Beyond the merits of your product, however, I simply find your
promotional activity annoying and I wish you would stop using PLUG for it.

seniorr at aracnet.com