[PLUG-TALK] BSOD (was: ... overwhelming temptation ... )

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Apr 11 19:40:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 03:11:11PM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   It's been so many years since I ran win31 and saw a BSOD I've no
> recollection of how it looks.

At the risk of violating my own strictures against sexist postings
to PLUG mailing lists:   http://x86code.com/bsod.bmp

Perhaps someone can track that t-shirt down.  There was a pointer
on x86code to geeksaresexy.net (today's lead article is about the
new Gartner report about the imminent collapse of Windows) but no
reference to BSOD there.