[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG] Mounting digital voice recorder

Russell Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sat Apr 19 20:01:39 UTC 2008

On Apr 19, 2008, at 11:59 AM, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> What was the point of going
> to the expense of writing their own proprietary software, and then
> limiting their market to just 32-bit Windows users?

So, in essence, you are saying it's wrong to limit yourself to 80%+ of
the installed PC market?

Not saying they are right, just pointing out the reality of the
situation as the world stands today.

Not to mention the fact that most people who run non-windows machines
have access to Windows, and I'd venture a guess that the vast majority
of them are running 32 bit XP or Vista.

Russ