[PLUG-TALK] Driving Around Google in the Dalles

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Aug 11 18:56:18 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> The Google satellite view shows some empty lots.  Heh.  You can
Keith> see a portion of the building with Street View.

Hey, cool!  I wonder when those showed up.  Some go-ogle-car dude had
a fun day recently.  Lots of nice regional roadways driven.  Spirit
Lake Highway, Mt Hood loop, Coast.  There are lots of cool roads
around the state.  I'd be willing to do some of that duty.  I could
snarf up some wifi stumbling at the same time!

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net