[PLUG-TALK] {Spam?} Any Burning Man fans here?

Richard Powell plug at hackhawk.net
Mon Aug 18 05:13:36 UTC 2008

I know I haven't actually attended a PLUG meeting yet, but I am a Linux
enthusiast/user/developer and I do follow this list regularly.  I'm
always with you in spirit.

Just wondering if any of you tech types are actually taking time off for
something like Burning Man?  My theme camp [Coffee Zombies] is looking
for a couple more members if anyone is interested.

Forget about computers and hacking for 10 days!  Well, OK... I admit...
Because of contractual obligations, I have reserved BGAN hardware for
the event.  But I won't use it unless paged.  I promise!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/com/800610163.html

Drop me a line if interested.
Richard