[PLUG-TALK] Backup of telephone SIM card

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Aug 26 20:23:30 UTC 2008

>>>>> "David" == David Mandel <dmandel at davidmandel.com> writes:

David> I have some sort of old Samsung phone.  It does not have usb or
David> any other "standard" connection, so I ended buying a DataPilot
David> system to connect it to a PC to backup the address book.  I
David> must admit, I simply used the supplied Windows software with my
David> wife's Windows computer.  It worked well - other than the
David> hassle of having to borrow my wife's computer (when her back
David> was turned).

*MY* wife uses Linux.

seniorr at aracnet.com