[PLUG-TALK] The trouble with different browsers...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Dec 25 02:41:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-24 at 18:31 -0800, Ken Stephens wrote:
> Michael Robinson wrote:
> >> Since the good Christian people of Oregon have seen fit to amend the
> >> state constitution preventing people like me from getting married to
> >> anyone I would want to marry, I've become remarkably apathetic about
> >> who gets divorced, or why they divorce.  Get back to me when we have
> >> full marriage equality.  Maybe I'll care more.
> >>
> >> Thomas Jefferson said it best (as he did so often) ... see my
> >> signature.
> >>
> >> Michael M
> >>

> > Marriage doesn't come from the state, it comes from God.  God does
> > not marry brother to sister, man to man, woman to woman, man to
> > animal, or any other combination that is not man to woman.  The
> > state has no divine power and it never will.
> > .
> > .
> > .
> >
> > Impeach or deport Obama!
> >
> > Michael M.
> >
> > --
> > "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will
> > within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not
> > add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the
> > tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the
> > individual." --Thomas Jefferson
> >

> You are right.  God does it his/her way, while government needs to do it
> their way.  Man to man, woman to woman  marriage is governement's right
> to validate.
>
> Ken S.

Marriage doesn't mean anything if He, God, doesn't recognize it.
Marriage should be limited by the state to 1 man and 1 woman of
no family relation.  What part of what government says is
irrelevant don't you understand?  Are we going to be like Germany
in the future and not recognize the validity of religious marriage
ceremonies?  I hope not.