[PLUG-TALK] Linksys Wireless G home network

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 16:10:19 UTC 2008

Larry Brigman wrote:
> Look on the bottom of the router.  On the one that was provided to
> me there wasn't a way to change it.
>
> The other way is to install X-pass and use it to peek at the password
> window of the program.

I did look at the bottom of the router, but did not find anything
useful. Now that you mention it, I did not ask them for the router's
documentation. All I looked at was the brochure for the little radio box
on the other end.

I shall investigate X-pass and aircrak-ng. Thanks for the pointers.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens