[PLUG-TALK] Figuring out when a google street view picture was taken

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Wed Jan 30 01:18:18 UTC 2008

John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I also use TriMet occasionally for other trips, but only when it makes
> sense. I often visit a friend of mine who lives on Mt. Tabor. It takes
> me 20  minutes to drive to her house, but an hour and fifteen minutes
> on the bus (three transfers). That's ridiculous. Here's another
> ridiculosity: Go downtown to have a night out. The clubs close at 2:30
> but the last Max train runs at 11:30 and the buses stop even earlier.
> And cabs are outrageously expensive. Why do we deliberately create a
> situation that encourages people to drink and drive?

Max runs later than you indicate.  It's not as late as you would like,
but most days it is after midnight.

I also think transit tracker is great.  I believe Trimet was one of
the first transit systems to make info like this available to the public.

galen

M-Th Last outbound Blue to Gresham 12:37AM
Fri  Last outbound Blue to Gresham 1:32AM
Sat  Last outbound Blue to Gresham 1:32AM
Sun  Last outbound Blue to Gresham 11:35PM (12:28AM from Rose Quarter)

M-Th Last outbound Blue to Hillsboro 12:34AM
Fri  Last outbound Blue to Hillsboro 1:02AM (1:32AM to Elmonica)
Sat  Last outbound Blue to Hillsboro 1:02AM (1:32AM to Elmonica)
Sun  Last outbound Blue to Hillsboro 11:05PM (12:15AM to Elmonica)

M-F Last outbound Yellow 12:35AM
Sat Last outbound Yellow 12:32AM
Sun Last outbound Yellow 11:32PM

M-F Last Red arrives at airport at 11:32PM
Sat Last Red arrives at airport at 11:22PM
Sun Last Red arrives at airport at 11:23PM