[PLUG-TALK] Firefox History No Longer Recording

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 2 17:33:41 UTC 2008

   This is quite strange, and my Google searches found no hints of a
solution. I'm using firefox-2.0.0.14. For a couple of weeks now, loaded
pages displayed in the history sidebar, except for Google. Today, I
accidently deleted all history entries and now _only_ Google displays there.

   Has anyone experienced this before and has a solution to the problem?

TIA,