[PLUG-TALK] List Referral for that "other" OS

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Jul 10 13:14:51 UTC 2008

That's because there is no windows tech community, at least not in the same
sense that there is a linux community. Microsoft does things to discourage
local communities from forming, like their MVP program, so they can maintain
some amount of control. This is so they can push their message of "if there
is an issue, pay for the upgrade!"

That said, I would join such a list as well, for the same reason.

-wes