[PLUG-TALK] Shoe Shopping for Wide Feets

Denis Heidtmann denish at dslnorthwest.net
Sat Jul 19 15:39:52 UTC 2008

Paul Mullen wrote:
> Unfortunately, pretty much every shoe at the average strip mall
> department store is designed for the middle of the bell curve, where
> nice, narrow feet with strong arches dominate. Anybody have
> recommendations for places to shop for shoes that cater to the wide
> side of the distribution?

Oddball in Portland caters to the large-footed.

Address:	1639 nw marshall, portland, or 97209
Toll Free:	800 884.4046
Phone:	503 827.7800
Fax:	503 827.7802
Store Hours:	Monday through Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 11:00pm - 4:00pm
Closed on Sunday
Please call our main line (503-827-7800) if you have questions.
If you have problems with this site, please contact us at odd_shoes at oddballshoe.com

http://www.oddball.com/cascades/static/customer_service

-Denis