[PLUG-TALK] Off topic - bank transfers

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Wed Jun 11 09:17:45 UTC 2008

Yes, banks do play with things.

I have several accounts with Key Bank and generally I'm very happy
with Key Bank.

I like to use their BillPay system to write checks on-line.  It is
very convenient, but:
(1) They only allow you to send checks to US addresses.
(2) They seem to take forever to print the check and mail it.

I also have accounts at US Bank.  I also like them, but I haven't
tried their BillPay system.
Maybe they are faster, but I doubt it.

David Mandel