[PLUG-TALK] Apology and "Tech Show" question

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue May 6 10:18:11 PDT 2008

Ooops.  I sent this to the main plug list, not to plug-talk where
it (and my apology) belongs.  Sorry.

------

Last night I briefly spotted the large words "Tech Show" on an ad
on the rear of a rapidly departing TriMet bus.  It was dark and I
did not see anything else.  A quick google revealed nothing besides
the April 24-25 Tech Show at Benson High;  is there anything else
going on in the near future that might explain that ad?