[PLUG-TALK] OT: Oregonian, Happiness is a cold television - Thanks!

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Nov 24 18:58:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:41:32AM -0800, Galen Seitz wrote:
> http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/custom/today/bal-to.hs.briefs240nov24,0,6832180.story

Great, that's all I need, thanks!

Coincidentally, I was on the Beltway driving by UMD College
Park on the Friday that the press release was made.  I hate
television, but all in all I would have rather been watching
TV than crawling past College Park on I495 at 3 miles per hour.

Keith

P.S. - I was in Severna Park, MD to help prepare my mother-in-law's
funeral, and the Micro Center in Rockville is the only decent
computer store within 100 miles.  Going back to MD in a couple
of days to finish up.