[PLUG-TALK] USB WiFi

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Oct 5 08:33:21 PDT 2008

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008, Russell Senior wrote:

> If you are looking for a higher-powered USB wifi adapter, this one looks
> pretty sweet and it has (not personally tested) linux drivers:
>
>  http://www.expressnets.com/sales/proddetail.asp?prod=EXPUSB200

Russell,

   I'll give one a try. It may be a while before I'm again in a weak-signal
area (in Battle Mountain last week only 1 or 2 lights on my signal detector
lit up at the motel, but 3-4 lights flickered at the Civic Center). Next
trip is Charleston, WV, where the hotel will probably have wired access.

   Will report back on my experiences with it, but it will be a while.

Thanks for the suggestion,