[PLUG-TALK] from Gilbert at the Clinic

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Oct 14 22:22:49 UTC 2008

I just saw this - thanks MSN. "Gilbert" is from Guatemala, and
has been helping at the Clinic for the last year or so (mostly
with database problems).  I guess the INS decided to boot him out.
I'm bummed - Gilbert can help the US more than 90% of the people
born here, but he picked the wrong country to be born in.

Sometimes, I think maybe I did, too.

Keith

I have been trying to send this message since the last week...
sometimes msn really get on my nerves...

Anyway...

I'm leaving this thursday (I received a notification the last week
that I had to leave, or else...)

I hope to see you someday...

Gil