[PLUG-TALK] The wisdom of WordPress

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Wed Apr 29 20:39:09 UTC 2009

At work, I maintain a Windows Terminal Server, mostly so Linux folks
can use Excel to work on the complex spreadsheets in use by our
budgeting gurus. OO.org is ok for some simple edits, but it's too
often the case that only Excel will work, but I digress...

The Windows box is very well behaved. I rarely have to do much other
than reboot it after patching or install the odd typeface now and
again.

I rarely discuss Windows issues -- our infrastructure is mostly Linux
with a couple Macs in key places -- but today I retired my old Windows
server and brought a new one online. So I pointed everyone to my
(internal only) blog post on the subject.

WordPress assigned the post number 666.

That's some smart blogging software!