[PLUG-TALK] Peer code review

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 05:40:16 UTC 2009

I'm having some trouble with a PHP app I'm working on. I didn't write the
original code but have ported it to be database agnostic using MDB2 and I'm
having some issues with Postgres, tired of bashing my head in. I was
wondering if anyone would be willing to do a peer review to see if they can
see what I might be doing wrong as well as seeing if there are any
bugs/issues/things that could be done differently or more efficiently.
As an aside, any interest in starting up some type of peer review group of
pluggers?

Thanks and Cheers,
Drew-