[PLUG-TALK] Used bicycles in Portland?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 02:24:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> dijo:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:35:37PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> >> I draw the line at shaving my legs.
> >
> > Considering what I remember of the hair on your head it doesn't seem
> > like you'd have a problem with messing with it.
>
> Oh ... snap!

Unlike many on this list, my head is completely covered with hair on
top. I just keep it very short.

The face, however, is another matter. I can grow a scant mustache and
that's about it. And if I shaved my legs no one would probably notice
the difference. And if I take my shirt off I'll be very aerodynamic,
since my two chest hairs wouldn't offer much resistance.

Community Cycling Center sold me a little mirror that I can mount on my
helmet. For $16 I got two pieces of stamped plastic and a little piece
of double sticky tape. It probably cost more to manufacture the
packaging. We're in the wrong business.