[PLUG-TALK] Free Chair

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 13:35:35 PST 2009

This is a high end secretarial chair with arms, brown cloth covered. It tilts
back. It has only two problems:

1) It is not for someone allergic to cats. I removed cat hair for five minutes
and there is still cat hair on it. Cat-Boy really spent a lot of time in this
chair.

2) The gas cylinder upper-downer is kaput. This is why I replaced it with a new
chair. It may be possible to repair it, but I gave only $45 for the chair ten
years ago, so I got my money's worth out of it.

I have a jpg of it, but if I attach it I think the list will scrub it. I can
send it to you separately if you want to see it.

It is located in Overlook, but I could bring it to the Clinic this Sunday.