[PLUG-TALK] Seeking 100' cat5 cable

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Sun Dec 20 04:37:34 UTC 2009

As I recall, I once bought a couple of them at Fry's or somewhere like that.
Yes, they were 100 feet long, and they had both normal and swap cables.
I don't remember what they cost, but as I recall it was reasonable.
If it hadn't been reasonable, I would have made my own.
In fact, often it is cheaper and better to make your own - although
that is hard to do
unless you have access to a crimping tool.

David

P.S.  I do have a crimping tool that you could borrow and I will be in
Portland a
couple times before the January meeting and of course I will be at the January
meeting.