[PLUG-TALK] Bluetooth For Cell Phone

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Dec 30 15:59:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Galen Seitz wrote:

> If you can live with a wired headset, that may be the preferred option.

   It occurred to me this morning that I can put my phone in a trade show
badge holder and slip that over my neck while I'm in the car. This keeps the
phone antenna more exposed and makes use more convenient. I've certainly
collected enough of these holders over the years to be able to find a
suitable one.

   I won't look any funnier than folks with a bluetooth headset hidden under
their hair and talking out loud to themselves. :-)