[PLUG-TALK] Verizon vs ATT for cell phohe service

glen e. p. ropella gepr at ropella.net
Wed Feb 4 22:55:39 UTC 2009

Thus spake Michael circa 04/02/09 02:38 PM:
> For those of you who have had cell phone service from both ATT and Verizon any
> comments comparing the two would be appreciated.

We know that AT&T helps the NSA spy on you.  And although Verizon also
helps the NSA spy on you, it's unclear whether or not the joint venture
Verizon _Wireless_ does so.  (Verizon Wireless, reportedly, denies
participating.)

So, Verizon Wireless is the clear winner, here.  Vote with your dollars.

--
glen e. p. ropella, http://ropella.net/~gepr