[PLUG-TALK] Since Portland is a major center of GLBT activity...

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 05:48:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Michael Robinson
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com>wrote:

> > At least Sam Adams isn't posting in linux related forums about how the
> > lifestyles of other people are equivalent to murder and rape because
> > he's upset with an ex-girlfriend.
>
> Why are you theorizing that I'm doing this because of some ex
> girlfriend?  Sam Adams seducing Breedlove has nothing to do with
> me having an ex girlfriend or not having one.

I seem to recall you explaining to the list that you hate marriages that are
incapable of bearing children because your ex-girlfriend was sterile by
choice.  You seemed to extend that to gay marriage and then gay sex and
homosexuality in general.  There was also a lot of mention about your god
and religion.

>  Abortion is
> murder and homosexual sex is rape.  Actually, I believe the
> term for homosexual sex is sodomy.

Actually, you've equated homosexual sex with both murder and rape on this
list.  And that's without you even commenting on abortion.

> > Again, please cease and desist on this list with your messages
> > relating to your moral beliefs.
>
> Stick that where the sun don't shine and the cucumbers don't grow.
> This isn't a linux specific list, it's a random chatter and useless
> chat list.  "Random clatter and time wasting chat"  Say this as
> much as you want, I'm not going to listen to you.

Yeah, it has been a waste of time.  I joined this list because I felt
compelled to defend reason and fact against your assaults.  I did this
despite being told it is a waste of time to attempt reason with a troll.  I
now have to go tell my friends they were right and I was foolish.  You are
not someone who I can reason with, but I can distance myself from you and
this mailing list so that my reputation doesn't get dragged any further
through the mud of your postings.  Instead I should join an advocacy group
and try to make real change because you have shown me that bigotry is alive
and well, even in 2009.

> No sex outside of marriage.

What about just plain sex outside?  Where is your sense of adventure?  You
know it's legal for married couples to have sex outside as long as they
believe that it is reasonable no one will see or find them during the act.
Of course, they also have to be able to convince the jury it was reasonable
to think so if it comes to trial because they were caught...

> No homosexual or
> bisexual sex.

Okay, I know what homosexual sex is and I know what heterosexual sex is and
I know some people are bisexual, but I can't quite figure out what bisexual
sex is.  Is that when there are 3 or more partners in the act and at least
one person is off the opposite sex?

The people of Portland will eventually get fed
> up.

Yeah, any day now.

Sincerely unsubscribing from this list,
Jason