[PLUG-TALK] MRC - Re: (no subject) - MRC

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Fri Feb 6 07:57:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 23:37 -0800, Michael Robinson wrote:
> Stop putting MRC on threads that I start, it is annoying.

I am - not - sorry that you are annoyed. I add MRC on the subject lines
at Keith's request, per
http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug-talk/2009-January/004985.html

I urge others to do the same.

As you've stated that the previous version did not make it past your
filter, ref
http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug-talk/2009-January/004846.html

I choose to warn you, Mr. Robinson, that I've revised and extended my
remarks on your inconsistencies, now entitled "Mr. Robinson's
Neighborhood, Part II". If your filter still stops you from reading it,
you can always find it in the archives.
http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug-talk/2009-February/date.html
http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug-talk/2009-January/date.html

The latest version documents 8 ways in which your arguments have not
been consistent. Neither version contains any "4-letter" words.

Thanks,
Mike