[PLUG-TALK] Secret service?

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat Feb 7 00:49:24 UTC 2009

> Still, a call to the Secret Service or other law enforcement officers
> might be appropriate, assuming they aren't listening already (/me
> waves to Ft Meade MD).

Why?  I haven't said I'm going to kill anyone, only that I want the
right to.  Note I said that the right would have to come from God.
Abortion is something that some women are for, but God doesn't
approving of murdering the unborn in any circumstance.  Women
have the "right" to kill, why not men?  How about the woman
who gets killed by abortion?  What about her rights?

This would be a good time to sign the online petition that opposes
FOCA.

The secret service doesn't care about low level threats to the
president, it cares about serious ones.  Waste their time if
you must.  I lack: the opportunity, the skill, the justification,
the weaponry, etcetera to kill a political official.  Besides,
Obama, Biden, Hillary, etcetera is a lot of people to kill
and it probably isn't the best time for them to die.  They
may miraculously atone for the evils they are participating
in now much later in their lives.  God would not be pleased
with me if I were to cause these people to go to hell because
they didn't have a chance to repent.