[PLUG-TALK] All this banning talk...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Tue Feb 10 02:53:17 UTC 2009

Group dynamics are alive and well.  The plug-talk list is supposed
to be for potentially flammable and off topic discussion.  I see a
mob mentality building.  Who are outsiders going to think less of?
Are they going to side with the mob or the Maverick?  There's an
old saying, you shouldn't kill your Mavericks because they might
just save you in the end.

The stories of me not finishing my shell program are misleading,
though I did lose 5 points for stupid mistakes.  I didn't print
out the typescript and twice I forgot to use my error function
using an inferior printf statement instead.

I have yet to see an intelligent response to The difficulty of
conversation on this list and why is it popular to promote
gay sex.