[PLUG-TALK] Internet's Long Memory

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Tue Feb 10 17:50:51 UTC 2009

glen e. p. ropella wrote:
> What I'm arguing for is the added effort of the foister to cite their sources.

I cited the source of the particular pair of ASCII art pieces.  I neglected to
give credit to Will Cooley who first, to my knowledge, posted one or both of
those images to PLUG.  I'm reasonably sure he received them from someone else.

Maybe there's an embedded watermark that will identify the originator.

> But the best way to induce those patterns in your brain is to interact
> with other people who have similar patterns in their brain.

Which triggered a musical riff and lyrics "I keep feelin' those good ...", now
stuck in my brain.

--
     Michael Rasmussen
   http://www.jamhome.us/