[PLUG-TALK] MRC - Why is it popular to promote gay sex?

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Tue Feb 10 21:03:19 UTC 2009

> I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, despite the fact that you
> keep trying to put words in my mouth.  I'm only speculating because,
> in the midst of a mountain of blather, you have utterly failed to
> explain this central point:  why, in your view, are some humans, by
> their very nature, not entitled to the right to "Life, Liberty, and
> the pursuit of Happiness"?

True liberty comes from accepting the law of God and living by it.
Obedience to God's law is necessary in order to be free.  You reject
the existence of God on grounds that I supposedly can't prove His
existence yet you offer no explanation for how the Universe came
into existence from nothing.  Everything in human experience is
finite, that is everything measured by science.  In the realm of
the provable, name one infinite thing.  If God were just for me
and not for you as well, I would have no reason to try and discuss
Him with you.  The Atheist takes a terrible risk, a risk that
God does in fact matter and ignores that risk.  Just because you
do not believe in the day of judgement doesn't prove that it's
not coming.  As far as trying to throw left curves at me such
as you believe in slavery etcetera, I don't.  I've never said
that God cares unequally about two different groups of people.
I've merely said that God doesn't approve of certain behaviors.