[PLUG-TALK] Is this Marriage Right or Wrong? (possible MRC)

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Tue Feb 10 21:33:56 UTC 2009

There is something wrong with the way this question is being posited.

Are we talking about two biological women or a biological
man and a biological woman?

If two b women, who fathered the two children and when?

If we are talking about two biological women, there is no marriage
regardless of whether or not the "couple" wants to have kids.

It's also entirely possible that the no sperm bank was used is a lie.

Perhaps the no artificial means were used part is a lie.

The biological reality is, it takes a biological man and
a biological woman for the natural path to conception of
a human baby.

Let's say that one of these women is a hermaphrodite.  The trouble
with that is that hermaphrodites are most likely sterile.  I see
how a hermaphrodite could be labeled as female though.

This whole thread is purposely misleading.  If woman A and woman B
are a biological man and a biological woman respectively, the marriage
is possibly valid.  Otherwise, there is a problem.

If the terms male and female become meaningless because of political
manipulation, that is a semantics nightmare.  the femaleness and
maleness of bride and groom are essential to whether or not a
marriage is valid.  Sexual complementarity must be preserved.