[PLUG-TALK] Is this Marriage Right or Wrong? (possible MRC)

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Tue Feb 10 23:03:10 UTC 2009

Michael Robinson wrote:
> There is something wrong with the way this question is being posited.

You might be on to something.

> Are we talking about two biological women or a biological
> man and a biological woman?

The latter.

> It's also entirely possible that the no sperm bank was used is a lie.
> Perhaps the no artificial means were used part is a lie.

Are you calling me a liar?

> The biological reality is, it takes a biological man and
> a biological woman for the natural path to conception of
> a human baby.

I'll grant that for the purpose of the discussion.

> This whole thread is purposely misleading.  If woman A and woman B
> are a biological man and a biological woman respectively, the marriage
> is possibly valid.  Otherwise, there is a problem.

I wanted to know if you would consider the two women married.
The arrangement of their marriage fit your definition.

> Sexual complementarity must be preserved.

Not necessarily.  In the case I was describing the biological man was mentally
a woman.  (S)he got a sex change operation and is legally a woman.

So we have two women married to each other raising their biological children.

Fits your definition.

--
     Michael Rasmussen
   http://www.jamhome.us/