[PLUG-TALK] Is this marriage right or wrong, clarification...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Feb 13 05:09:11 UTC 2009

Despite Michael Rasmussen's comments, I did not define marriage
as being between two people of the same biological gender.  If
that wasn't clear, it should be now.

Concerning the two women comment.  No, they are a man and a woman.
If a person is biologically a man, he does not develop ovaries and
breasts.  If a person is biologically a woman, she does not develop
testicles and a flat chest.  There are more differences of course,
but this is enough for now.

There is a possibility of a hermaphrodite, but I would suspect that
that is an extremely rare case.  Even so, when a person is truly
trans gender in their body they are most likely sterile as the
sexual organs of men and women are not designed to exist together
in the same body.  For trans gender people, there is probably a
dominant gender.

If you cannot sexually identify with the physical body you have,
marriage will only add to your problems.  Why marry if you are an
effeminate man who cannot provide a good male role model to a child?
What kind of woman wants to marry a man who is so effeminate that he
twists the arm of government till it calls him a woman?

What is the source of this man's feeling that he is a woman?
The better choice he could have made instead of marrying a
woman as a "legal woman" is to enlist the help of a
psychiatrist to help him accept his true male gender.
The success rate of the latter is quite high.  A man who
thinks he is a woman is sick.  Same for a woman who thinks
she's a man.  The human body is not meant to be trans gender.
I will point out that the numbers are small for people in the
population who are actually gay or trans gender.  However,
Portland and San Francisco seem to have unusually high
concentrations of homosexuals or at least a high concentration
of GLBT activists.  Maybe there aren't a lot of gay people,
maybe a few are really loud and very politically active because
they have no children to care for and tons of money that the
average man on the street does not have.

The marriage is wrong because the man does not accept his masculinity
and the woman may have gender identity problems as well.  A woman
marrying a man who thinks he is a woman, she is running the risk that
he'll be attracted to other men and even cheat on her with them.  I
understand that homosexual sex drive is on average stronger than
heterosexual sex drive.  The gender identity problems may not be a
problem for this couple amongst each other, they may not cheat on
each other.  However, it will likely be a problem for their children
trying to form their own sexual identity.  If there is tension because
of gender identity issues, that will affect the children.  Homosexuals,
bisexuals, and trans gender people have no business raising children
and IMO should not be allowed to.

If you are a man, identify as a man.  If you are a woman, identify as
a woman.  If you can't, get help from a licensed psychiatrist.

That all said and done, before anyone calls me a bigot, consider the
following.  Is disagreeing with someone on something or some phenomenon
discrimination?  If I strongly believe that noone should engage in gay
sex, is it discriminatory for me to say so?  Perhaps I should call the
person who says that gay sex is normal a bigot.  There are other less
controversial issues that people can meaningfully disagree on, are they
discriminating against each other?  One man says Obama is the smartest
and greatest president ever.  Another man says Obama is not his choice
and that he is concerned about Obama taking certain stands on social
issues that he does not agree with.  Is the latter man a racist?  Was
Obama a racist when he said, "some people hang on tightly to their
religion and guns."  I've heard claims that Michelle Obama is racist,
I wonder with some of things her husband has said if there's any truth
to that.  Note, I won't call someone a racist simply because they
disagree with me.