[PLUG-TALK] More Cell Phone Weirdness - Verizon Minutes List

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 18:11:00 UTC 2009

Rich Shepard wrote:
>    While I've not used the web site, I regularly call #646 to get an update.

That's much more informative than the web site. It gives me a real
total, not just Anytime minutes, like the web site. On the other hand,
the customer service person I spoke to on Saturday didn't distinguish
between any of the kinds of minutes, so it wasn't clear to me that the
number she gave me wasn't the one that mattered. Looks like I'm still at
602 Peak minutes, and those are the ones that matter. So, the web site
does provide useful information.

Thanks for the #646 pointer. I was not aware of that one.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
www.dicksteffens.com