[PLUG-TALK] Freedom to Marry Week, continued - MRC

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 21:56:54 UTC 2009

I am not gay myself, but I am coming to see the importance of gay rights. put into focus in a Leonard Pitts jr article here.
http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2009/02/joe_janice_what_the_difference.html
Mr. Robinson would most likely think the hospital was being firm and fair.
never mind the anguish being caused, he'd rather be right.
Me, I can't be that cruel.