[PLUG-TALK] MRC - Interesting article about Bristol Palin

glen e. p. ropella gepr at ropella.net
Thu Feb 19 18:38:41 UTC 2009

Thus spake Michael Robinson circa 18/02/09 03:19 PM:
> I have tried to bring up less controversial topics but noone pays any
> attention to them.  It seems the only time someone posts in response
> to something I put on here is when it might make me look bad in their
> opinion.

Perhaps that's because you've lost the respect of the people on the
list?  Or, perhaps because of what you've said in your bigot-rants,
you're already being filtered out of most people's email?

I can only speak for myself.  When I respond to something you've
written, it's pure prurience (say that 10 times fast).  I doubt that I
could ever have an enlightening conversation with you.  I am often wrong
though, which is why I keep reading your posts ... but unless you post
something where it's fun to poke at you, I probably won't respond.

--
glen e. p. ropella, http://ropella.net/~gepr