[PLUG-TALK] Freedom to respect what narriage really is.

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Feb 19 20:27:26 UTC 2009

> Thanks,
> Mike

For what?  Haven't you ever heard if you don't have anything nice to
say don't say anything at all?

As far as the vegan part, I simply question the pervasive wisdom
or folly for that matter that vegetarianism is good for the environment.
Let's all rely on what can be grown on the land and
ignore the bounty of the sea and rivers.  How is it good for the
environment if everyone and I mean everyone narrows their food
choices?  Their isn't enough food in the world as it is, many are
starving.

As far as trying to knock down my like or dislike of Sarah Palin,
there are plenty of things I like about her and plenty of things
I don't.  I don't like her insistence that we can solve our energy
problems by drilling for oil and increasing the distribution of
natural gas from Alaska.  I don't like the whole business with
her daughter Bristol saying that abstinence doesn't work.  I
like that Sarah respects life.  I don't like, if it's true, that
she is supportive of so called "married" same sex couples.  She
would have made a better vice president than Biden, she doesn't
believe in spending one's way out of a recession.  If she insists
on the fiction of gay marriage as a necessary reality for society,
I hope she doesn't run for president in 2012.

The idea of gay marriage is nothing more than a social experiment
and a dangerous one at that.

As far as attacking me for saying that civil law is superseded by
both natural law and God's law, it is.  The money says in God we
trust. The pledge of allegiance has the phrase under God in it.
I stand by my statement that God will not care what the civil
law is if it disagrees with His divine law.  Separating church
and state suggests that the state should not interfere with or
attempt to contradict the laws of nature and the laws of God.
FOCA is in direct contradiction with God's law, the time of
death is God's to determine.  FOCA is dangerous because it
covers more than just the unborn.  FOCA will change health
care for elderly citizens by applying pressure on them to
commit suicide.