[PLUG-TALK] People who reject children are not married.

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Feb 23 11:04:54 UTC 2009

And God said, "be fruitful and multiply."  Marriage is about bringing
the next generation of children into the world.  Unless you cannot
have children, you should have at least one as a married person.
If you choose to be childless for no valid reason, you reject
marriage.  It does not matter what the U.S. government or any
other earthly government for that matter says about marriage.
It doesn't matter what the U.S. government says about God.  God's
law and plans supersede civil law and civil authorities.  It's
left wing wackos who say that earthly governments define marriage
in place of God and nature.

I haven't given anyone ammo to promote "gay rights."  I have never
discriminated against homosexuals on here.  I have discriminated
against a radical leftist agenda masquerading as the civil rights
movement, which is justifiable.

If you have decide to not have children and call yourself married,
and you are fertile and capable of supporting children, then you
are not married.  I don't have to recognize people as married who
aren't and I won't.  That includes all same sex couples because
they can never have children the way God and nature intended.

Children are a gift from God.  Couples are allowed to naturally
space children if that is financially necessary or there are
health reasons to avoid having more children.  That said, the
start of pregnancy marks the end of the decision making period
on whether or not you are going to have another child.

Again, it is not ability to have children that matters but
intent.  You are either open to having the number of
children that you can reasonably support or you are not
married.

The atheist would have you believe that people are just
machines.  Well, we aren't machines.  Humans are made in
the image and likeness of God to live with God forever.
The very source of human rights is the fact that man is
made in the image and likeness of God.

As far as the charge that Sarah Palin is a right wing wacko,
I suppose anyone who has moral/ethical standards that someone
on the "left" doesn't share will get called a wacko.  If Palin
doesn't believe in defending marriage, she isn't very conservative
in my book.

As far as attacking my, "God said of the animals, these are to eat,"
statement.  He did say that.  It is not inconsistent with my
basic argument that vegetarianism is not good for the environment.
God saying don't be a vegetarian works in my favor.

Noone can force me to disregard God when I am asked to recognize
or reject someone's so called marriage.  Trying to force me to
abandon my God given belief system is futile.