[PLUG-TALK] People who reject children are not married.

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 12:43:42 UTC 2009

Speaking for myself as a Yellow Dog Democrat, Left wing whacko to you, I request you take your spew that smells like farts elsewhere.
Indeed, I find myself sopporting gay rights more since your posts than before them. when I read heart wrenching accounts such as this,
http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2009/02/joe_janice_what_the_difference.html
I cannot maintain a stony heart to those of us who are not following God's will exactly.
You, apparently can.

5. The pope does not intend to remit, and cannot remit any  penalties other than those which he has imposed either by his  own authority or by that of the Canons.
6. The pope cannot remit any guilt, except by declaring that  it has been remitted by God and by assenting to God's  remission; though, to be sure, he may grant remission in cases  reserved to his judgment. If his right to grant remission in  such cases were despised, the guilt would remain entirely  unforgiven.