[PLUG-TALK] MRC - Atheism and Catholicism cannot coexist...

glen e. p. ropella gepr at ropella.net
Sat Feb 28 00:23:22 UTC 2009

Thus spake Michael Robinson circa 27/02/09 04:14 PM:
> If I say I hate you, you say I am not Christian.  I don't say
> I hate you out of Christian charity, you do this.  You most
> certainly disgust me, so much that you are not worth worrying
> about.  Better to throw you on God and tell him to deal with
> you.

I'm willing to do anything I can do to get you to shut the fsck up.  If
you finally admit that I'm not worth worrying about, then that'll be one
more reason to avoid posting your verbal diarrhea to this mailing list.
 Please stop.  Take it somewhere else.

--
glen e. p. ropella, http://ropella.net/~gepr