[PLUG-TALK] MRC- Please disregard Keith Lofstrom...

Gregory Salter winterbeastie at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 01:21:06 UTC 2009

Most of us here have no respect for you, Mr. Robinson. I respect Keith Lofstrom, he's highly intellegent, follows me around on occasion, (in joke, along the lines of Great Minds think alike) and the only reason I have not purchased his services is that I don't really have anything that I need in silicon.
he runs the Linux clinic that's held once a month at Free Geek. You, on the other hand, make me glad I am a Protestant, and a Lutheran.
Your bleatings of the state of marraige are your own opinions, not legal fact. we have no desire to listen to your drivel. I second the call for  you to take your discussions elswhere.