[PLUG-TALK] MRC - Atheism and Catholicism cannot coexist...

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Feb 28 06:03:38 UTC 2009

>>>>> "glen" == glen e p ropella <gepr at ropella.net> writes:

glen> I'm willing to do anything I can do to get you to shut the fsck
glen> up.  If you finally admit that I'm not worth worrying about,
glen> then that'll be one more reason to avoid posting your verbal
glen> diarrhea to this mailing list.  Please stop.  Take it somewhere
glen> else.

We'd be doing a greater service to our fellow human beings (and quite
possibly our non-human fellow creatures) if we could figure a way of
helping Michael Robinson to a greater understanding than he has now.
And I know we've been trying.  And I can see we haven't been
succeeding.  Which makes me sad.  But, I'd really rather he not take
it somewhere else.  Who knows what damage he could do there.  I am
willing to dive onto the hand grenade to avoid that happening to
someone else.

seniorr at aracnet.com